Friday, August 14, 2009

Etsy Lust Friday

Surely by now everyone has heard of etsy.com, but if you haven't then I encourage you to check it out. I love it because you can always find something creative and original. I'm pretty thrifty in general and try not to spend money on unnecessary things, but a girl can dream, right?

So here's just a few of the wonderful treasures I've unearthed over at etsy.com. Take a peek and maybe you'll find a few treasures of your own!

1. These lockets are amazing. I love the detail. Actually, everything from this seller is beautifully done!

2. This seller is currently on a break, but I adore these monogrammed baby shoes. I purchased a set for my youngest and we received compliments everywhere we went! Soft shoes are preferable for little feet and for the same price as you'd pay at Target, you get a shoe that is made in the US!

3. One of these days I'm going to buy one of these purses. They cost a little more than I'd pay at a big box store (because I'm CHEAP), but they are so cute and unique and handmade!

4. I've never been one to wear hats, but this one is so darn cute, I'm tempted to start...

5. And last, but certainly not least...if it's at all possible to fall in love with an inanimate object, then fallen I have. This journal is amazing. I'm not sure if I could even write in it or if I would just sleep with it under my pillow every night....

1 comment: